- Xset is an interface that establishes and manages direct data communication between vehicle and management systems.
- It transfers the data received from the vehicle to the management system and establishes the vehicle-system link infrastructure required to provide the necessary warnings, alarms, and reports.
- Due to its advanced technology, it communicates with all the systems in the vehicle and allows simultaneous reading and processing of data.
- 2 x programmable CAN BUS connection with different speed and structure
- GPS Module 72 Channel / Internal Antenna
- GSM Module (4 Band 850/900/1800/1900 GPRS Class 1)
- Expansion Port
- Working Temperature --20 °C ~ +75 °C
- Advanced infrastructure compatible with all in-vehicle networks
- Compatible for WiFi and Bluetooth -Optional
for Economic and Safe Fleets
- To save money with measurable real and instant values, to increase driving safety, and to make life easier,
- Control Idling Fuel Consumption
- Total Fuel Consumption
- Keep track of your actual Vehicle Operation Hours
- Save Money on Fuel
- Keep track of your car usage, Identify driver habits, Identify faults, Plan Active Driver Trainings
- Plan all your periodic maintenance and controls of your fleet,
- Immediate monitoring and evaluation of all data belonging to your vehicles
- Increasing the efficiency of vehicles and operations
- High temperature, low oil pressure, such as instant alerts
- Remote reading of faults, analyzes
- Reduce your risk of accidents
- Tracking from a single center of all vehicle models of different brands
- Brand Model independent, Passenger Car, Light Commercial, Bus, Truck, Work Machine, Forklift ...